You can help to ensure that your package arrives safely and on time with these packaging guidelines and procedures:
- Use the original rigid box with flaps intact. If you don't have the original box, you can get a new one from Fedex stores, U-line or U-haul. Box dimensions can be found on your scooter's product page at Fluidfreeride.com. Ensure the box is not oversized since extra fees may apply.
- Remove any labels, hazardous materials indicators, and other previous shipment markings on the box that are no longer applicable
- Wrap all items using bubble wrap
- Use adequate cushioning material such as Styrofoam.
- Use strong tape designed for shipping
- Do not use string or paper over-wrap
- Use only the label we provided you with that has clear, complete delivery and return information
Please note that if the scooter arrives poorly packed at our location, we may refuse delivery since items could have been damaged in transit. Shipping fees will still apply.