You can help to ensure that your package arrives safely and on time with these packaging guidelines and procedures:
- Use the original rigid box with flaps intact. If you don't have the original box, you can get a new one from Fedex stores, U-line or U-haul. The box dimension cannot be bigger than 54Lx13Wx25H. Ensure the box is not oversized since extra fees may apply. Oversized box fees can go up to $1500 and the cost will be translated to the customer.
- Do not remove hazardous materials indicators.
- Remove shipping labels that are no longer aplicable.
- Wrap all items using bubble wrap
- Use adequate cushioning material such as Styrofoam.
- Use strong tape designed for shipping
- Do not use string or paper over-wrap
- Print and only use the digital label we provided you with that has clear, complete delivery and return information. The label must be visible on the box.
Kindly be aware that in the event of a scooter arriving in subpar packaging at our facility, we reserve the right to decline delivery acceptance. Please note that any damage incurred during transit, resulting from inadequate packaging, is not eligible for warranty coverage. In cases where scooters are returned for a refund and exhibit damaged parts due to improper packaging, we will deduct the associated repair costs from the total refund amount. Additionally, regular shipping fees will still be applicable.