The charging port is affixed with a nut inside. Best would be to open the deck and re-tighten the nut. Silicone will work as well from the outside but may just be a temporary solution. In order to open the deck, just the flush-mounted screws on top of the deck. From there you can access the charging port and you will probably see the nut hanging loose over the cable.
Articles in this section
- Mantis stem replacement
- Mantis suspension adjustment
- Mantis Motor not working
- Mantis Not turning off
- Mantis with No light on charger - blown fuse/defective charging port
- Charging port loose (Mantis and Wolf Warrior)
- Mantis Hinge replacement
- How do I change the tire on the Mantis?
- How do I open the Mantis deck and what are the connections?
- Mantis User Manual