In order to reset the trip odometer, press the mode button so it displays the trip information, then you just keep pressed the small dot button for a few seconds and the trip odometer will be reset.
Articles in this section
- Wolf warrior speed limit
- Wolf warrior motor not working
- Reset trip odometer on minimotors display ( Wolf Warrior and Mantis Pro)
- Wolf Deck Lights do not turn off
- Wolf Handlebar Alignment
- Wolf Shut Down
- My Wolf rear motor pulsates when the headlight is turned on.
- How do I change the tires on the Wolf Warrior 11 electric scooter
- How do I fold and unfold the Wolf Warrior electric scooter? [Wolf folding]
- Hydraulic Disc Brake adjustment (Wolf and Mantis PRO)