- Fingerprint Sensor
- Status Indicator
- Positioning Poin
- Fixed Aluminum Ring
- Lock Screw
Maximum 40 fingerprints can be saved. The first 3 are registered as Administrator acces.
Follow the instructions created by our friends from Minimotorsusa. Depending on handle bar configuration, you should be able to slide the reader in from the outside after removing the grip.
Power-on：Turn on the scooter, the status indicator flashes 3 times with blue light. After 15-second absence of signal input(fingerprint info registration),the status indicator powers off and the scanner is locked. The time limit is strictly 15 seconds. Afterwards you have to turn off the scooter and turn it on again.
For Administrator Finger(s):
- Turn on the Display.
- See the dark blue light blinking slowly on the Fingerprint Reader.
- Put your primary finger on sensor.
- Wait for the green light on sensor. If it does not show green, repeat until it does.
- Repeat steps 3&4 four times.
- Your Primary finger has been set once the blue light blinks rapidly.
- turn off the scooter and verify that with a single press of the primary finger you can unlock the scooter.
Note that the first three fingerprints recorded in the database will have administrator functions.
For additional FingerPrints access (up to 40 in total):
- Put your Primary Finger on sensor 4 times (ensure green feedback light for each time) until you see the rapidly blinking blue light
- Proceed with the next finger to program on sensor.
- Place the finger on sensor until you see the green light appears.
- Repeat this 4 times.
- On the 5th attempt, the blue light will stay dark a little longer before continuing to blink rapidly, indicating that the finger has been registered.
Here is a little demonstration video:
Reset fingerprint database (delete all):
Administrator press the fingerprint collection area for 10 seconds until the indicator shows firm red. Loosen finger to erase the database. Note, do not move fingers when the indicator flashes with blue light. Otherwise the fingerprint registration process begins.