- Fingerprint Sensor
- Status Indicator
- Positioning Poin
- Fixed Aluminum Ring
- Lock Screw
Maximum 40 fingerprints can be saved. The first 3 are registered as Administrator access. The other37 pieces need to be authorized by administrators if they are not registered together with administrators.
Follow the instructions we created on this video:
Depending on handle bar configuration, you should be able to slide the reader in from the outside after removing the grip.
Power-on：Turn on the scooter, the status indicator flashes 3 times with blue light. After 15-second absence of signal input (fingerprint info registration), the status indicator powers off and the scanner is locked. The time limit is strictly 15 seconds. Afterwards you have to turn off the scooter and turn it on again.
1. Press the fingerprint info collection area. The status indicator will shine once with
green light as confirmation of authority if the user is an administrator. Hold the position
for 5 seconds until the indicator shows solid blue light. Loosen finger and the
indicator shows a fast flicker of blue light, the registration progress starts. Note: if
the fingerprint database is empty, any effective fingerprint will be registered as
2. Press the first finger for info collection. If it is registered successfully, the indicator
flashes once with green light. Otherwise, the indicator flashes with red light.
3. Press once more if the indicator flashes with red light. Please note, duplicate info could lead to the same situation.
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 until fingerprint info has been successfully collected 4 times
5. The status indicator will flash with green and blue light at the same time after the
fingerprint info is successfully collected for the fifth time and the fingerprint data
is completely registered. 6. The time interval between each collection is limited to 15 seconds. The procedure will fail if it takes over 15 seconds for each step. In this case, you need to reset the
scanner and start over from step 1.
For additional FingerPrints access (up to 40 in total):
- Put your Primary Finger on sensor 4 times (ensure green feedback light for each time) until you see the rapidly blinking blue light
- Proceed with the next finger to program on sensor.
- Place the finger on sensor until you see the green light appears.
- Repeat this 4 times.
- On the 5th attempt, the blue light will stay dark a little longer before continuing to blink rapidly, indicating that the finger has been registered.
Reset fingerprint database (delete all):
Administrator press the fingerprint collection area for 10 seconds until the indicator shows firm red. Loosen finger to erase the database. Note, do not move fingers when the indicator flashes with blue light. Otherwise the fingerprint registration process begins.