The battery is relatively straight forward to replace
- remove the kick stand with one of the Allen wrenches that came with your scooter
- screw open the bottom cover (different Allen wrench - also came with the scooter)
- unplug the battery from the two controllers (the connectors are inside grey protective foam)
- unscrew the battery input cable from the charging port.
- remove the existing battery (it is taped to the inside of the footboard with double sided tape or velcro)
- place the new battery inside (it comes with double sided tape or velcro)
- reconnect the three cables
- close up the scooter.
Please be careful with the connectors - make sure not to short circuit them (connect both poles to each other) with any tools you might be using.
Here is a video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zMUkzkDM7Niwz_E6GSt92Wsm5UHS1JCh/view?usp=sharing